What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
Doctor and parent discovers 3 steps to disciplining without punishments or rewards while sitting in a coffee shop… and they work.
- Unique ways that melt defiance faster than using punishments or rewards, and actually improve cooperation with your child
- Shocking common parenting mistakes that make misbehavior WORSE!
- Communication “secrets” that help your child behave and listen better
- 2 so-called “discipline” methods that you should NEVER do (they can actually stunt your child’s confidence)
- 1 unique “trick” that stops arguments within seconds
How much can I trust what they say?I haven’t actually bought this product, so how am I going to answer this one? Well, I know I can find out some useful info for you to help you make your purchase. To begin with, I’ve looked up the product on trust ranking websites such as http://mywot.com. The Happy Child Guide scores an averge of 4.02, which is above average and counts in the site’s favour.
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Happy Child Guide scores 66.52/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://parentingpotentials.com/t/1/Parenting/vja.php, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $39.97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: parentingpotentials.com you’ll also be taken through to parentingpotentials.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)